"WILL YOU TEACH ENGLISH TO MY CHILDREN?"
So last year I began teaching a class of 6 children to build relationships with these families and to earn money to pay for the social medicine here...which is a HUGE blessing to both Nathaniel and I and our medical needs. This year the classes have multiplied. We are excited that God has provided for us in this way. BUT more so...we are excited for the friendships that we are building with these 12 families.
Please pray with us that we will have meaningful conversations with the parents and that the children will feel God's presence in our lives and in our home.
AND on a side note...you must look closer at the pictures and see who is standing up with me helping me in class. Yes, MaKayla, Nathaniel, and Hannah have all volunteered to help me with the classes. I run out of steam soo fast...so the kids are a huge blessing to me. I know I could not do this without them. Thank you Jesus for my precious children.
No comments:
Post a Comment